TRILAM COAST GUARD TECH DRY DRYSUIT
BUILT TO THE DEMANDING STANDARDS OF COAST GUARD DIVE TEAMS
This all-red self-donning suit offers visibility for the safety of divers working in severe conditions. The built-in latex hood and neck seal offer dual protection in contaminated water. The shoulder and crotch reinforcements are specifically configured to provide
abrasion resistance to their standard-issue surface supply harness.
Durable high tenacity nylon/butyl/nylon Trilaminate throughout.
- Self donning front entry drysuit with protective zipper cover
- Patented ATR System (Automatic Torso Recoil)
- RED material for high visibility
- Approved reflective patches at the wrist, upper arm, and ankle
- Attached latex hood AND latex neck seal for best protection in dirty water
- 360-degree swivel inflator valve (default placement on the center of the
- Lightweight low profile plastic dry zipper
- Adjustable low profile exhaust valve (default placement of valve on the left upper arm)
- HD Bottleneck latex wrist seals with talc bag
- Pre-installed suspender tabs - ready to accept optional suspenders
- MELCO T-5500 seat protection
- MELCO T-5500 protection on the inner thigh
- K-PADz Kevlar knee protection (extra long for added protection)
- K-PADz Kevlar elbow pads
- Your choice of HD vulcanized 4mm compressed density neoprene BARE boot or compression-resistant Soft Boot
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.