RATIO IDIVE EASY WATCH COMPUTER
NEW TO UNDERWATER!
The Ratio iDive Easy has all the features any recreational diver will ever need. Three versions of this feature-rich dive watch make up the range: Easy, Deep and Tech+, giving you everything you could ever want from a dive computer. iDive Sport Easy Watch dive computer: Air and Nitrox, 2 gas mixes, air integrated, compass, outdoor functions and more. This dive computer also offers a gauge and freediving mode.
The Ratio iDive Easy Dive Watch Computer has an optional air integration feature when coupled with the Ratio Wireless Transmitter Air Integration. When coupled with the optional transmitter you can monitor up to 2 wireless transmitters. This feature is great for dive instructors and dive masters leading a dive group. Transmitter can also function properly when used with a sidemount rig.
The Ratio iDive Easy Dive Watch Computer can be used with up to two gas mixtures (O2: 21% to 99%). Fueled by the Bulhmann ZHL-16 B algorithm. Algorithm adjustment 6 user settable protection levels. Repetitive dives management, gas switch and gas break during the dive, PO2 1.2 to 1.6, CNS calculation and altitude adjustment is automatic.
The Ratio iDive Easy Dive Watch Computer can be set for fresh or salt water and measurements for depth, temperature and gas pressure (with optional transmitter) in imperial or metric increments. Time can be set in a 12 or 24-hour format with dual time function, daily alarm functions a two-time zone function.
The computer has a deep stop function, adjustable safety stop function for time and depth, last decompression stops depth manual adjustment and both audible and visual alarm/alert functions. There is a dive planner no decompression limit + full decompression planner. Navigation is easy with the 3D-compass that has a 1° resolution, +/- 1° accuracy. Other functions (Apps) stopwatch, pitch and roll, magnetometer and lunar phases.
Maximum depth is 150 metres (500 ft), the computer has a logbook of 160-hour on scuba (sampling 10 sec), backlight LED super-bright activation mode timer, manual on and off, that's always-on in the water. Powered by a rechargeable lithium-ion battery that provides 20-hours of dive time and 1 to 2-months (watch-mode). Charging is performed via the included USB cable.
The Ratio iDive Easy Dive Watch Computer has outdoor functions of altimeter, barometer, temperature, weather forecast, pedometer (fitness app), is PC/Mac interface compatible and can be updated for free by the user via the USB cable.
The dive computer's display is a TFT, IPS, 33 mm (1.3 in), 240 x 240 pixel, 261 ppi, 100% matrix colour display with over 150° (IPS Technology) view angle. Physically the computer has a stainless-steel bezel, mineral glass crystal, composite case and armored glass and buttons. Computer has a silicone rubber watch style strap, includes a dive strap extension and the computer weighs 90 g (3.2 oz). A Heads-Up Display (HUD) for use when coupled with the optional Wireless Transmitter Air Integration is available (sold separately). Included with the computer are USB cable, spare O-ring for USB cable, dive strap extension and owner's manual.
- Air and Nitrox, 2 Mixtures (O2: 21% to 99%)
- Gauge and Freediving Modes
- Optional Wireless Transmitter Air Integration
- When Coupled with Transmitter Monitor Up to 2 Transmitters
- Side Mount Multi Transmitter Mode
- Bulhmann ZHL-16B Algorithm
- Algorithm Adjustment: 6 User Settable Protection Levels
- Repetitive Dives Management
- Gas Switch and Gas Break During Dive
- PO2: 1.2 to 1.6
- CNS Calculation
- Altitude Adjustment Automatic
- Water Type Salt/Fresh
- Deep Stop
- Safety Stop Adjustment, Time and Depth
- Last Deco Stop Depth Manual Adjustment
- Alerts Acoustic + Visual
- Dive Planner No Deco Limit + Full Deco Planner
- Compass: 3D Compass, 1° Resolution, +/- 1° Accuracy
- Max Depth 150 metres (500 feet)
- Logbook 160-Hour Scuba (sampling 10 sec)
- Backlight LED Super-Bright
- Backlight Activation Mode Timer, Manual On and Off, Always-On in Water
- Battery USB Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Burn Time (Battery): 20-Hours Dive Time, 1 to 2-Months (watch-mode)
- Other Functions (Apps):
- Stopwatch, Pitch and Roll, Magnetometer
- Lunar Phases, Alarm Clock, Dual Time
- Outdoor; Altimeter, Barometer, Temperature, Weather Forecast
- Pedometer (Fitness app)
- Imperial or Metric Increments of Measurements
- Time: 12 or 24-Hour Format
- Dual Time and Time Zone Functions
- Stainless-Steel Bezel
- Mineral Glass Crystal
- Composite Case
- Armored Glass and Buttons
- Color Display: TFT, IPS, 33mm (1.3 inch), 240 x 240 pixel, 261 ppi, 100% Matrix
- Over 150° (IPS Technology) View Angle
- Silicone Watch Strap w/Dive Strap Extension
- Weight: 90 g (3.2 oz)
- Optional Heads-Up Display (HUD) Sold Separately