PLASTIC CYLINDER / TANK HANDLE
Simplify the task of carrying a scuba diving cylinder with this black plastic, ergonomically designed, fixed tank handle.
Steel cylinders are heavy and cumbersome to carry, but the air capacity and buoyancy characteristics are very desirable for the serious diver. Being able to easily transport these cylinders is a plus. Our steel cylinder fixed carry handle can make transporting steel cylinders easy and comfortable.
The tank handle features a moulded grip for easy carrying and is made from a tough and durable injection-moulded plastic material. The split collar allows fitting to an existing cylinder without removing the valve.
- Universal handle for single tanks
- Heavy duty
- Very secure - 2 bolt fixing
- Safe and easy carrying of dive cylinders
- Fits around the neck of 10L, 12L and 15L cylinders
- Secure grip attaches to the tank valve neck
- Tough, injection-moulded plastic handle
- Colour: Black
Easily attach it to the cylinder yourself using an Allen key (not supplied). No need to remove the cylinder valve.