The Iron Mask is a Chem Haz mask. There’s nothing sweet and cuddly about this bad boy. Made to be used in the worst environments possible, this IDM can manage a high percentage of Hydrocarbons in any water environment.
- Regulator cover in marine-use Anodized Anticorodal®, lightweight resistant, durable aluminum.
- Reg adjustment knob, internal screw, in AISI 316 stainless steel.
- AISI 316 stainless steel frame and buckles.
- Sensitive reg adjustment knob, sturdy and easy to grab even wearing thick gloves.
- NBR rubber-made head strap, designed to be resistant to hydrocarbons exposure.
- 1090 g total mask weight (2.40 lb.).
- Heavily reduced positive buoyancy, 172 g (0.40 lb.).
- FVMQ rubber Face Seal, Inhalation Diaphragm, Exhalation Valve to withstand exposure to hydrocarbons,
- Purge button: specific rubber made to withstand exposure to highly contaminated water.
- Cold water certified, balanced, on-demand, integrated regulator.
- Polycarbonate visor (siloxane double coated for scratch resistance).
- Directional exhaust valve (4 positions).
- Dive/pre-dive switch.
- SAV (Surface Air Valve) included.
The Iron IDM is the “Ferrari” of our product line, so there is no being surprised that it also comes with extra special benefits!
Special Benefits Include:
- Free Annual Service and Maintenance for 4 years from the purchase date (Once per year at OCEAN REEF Facilities, shipping is not included.)
- Free Upgrades for 2 years from the purchase date.
- 10% Discount on all accessories including Visor lights and Communication units (Not valid for the purchase of another full-face mask. Limit 1 accessory per mask purchased. Offer expires 1 year after the purchase date)
- Cannot mount Extender Frame and Kit unless the clamping band is switched to nylon: ask when ordering for a quote.
- WHEN PURCHASING ACCESSORIES CONSIDER THE RESISTANCE OF MATERIALS TO HYDROCARBONS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.