ATOMIC SUBFRAME MASK
TWO-WINDOW MASK WITH MAXIMUM STRENGTH AND DURABILITY
Carrying a lifetime warranty against frame breakage, the durability of the Atomic Aquatics SubFrame Mask is self-evident.
The internal frame (subframe) is molded directly beneath the silicone rubber skirt providing incredible strength and rigidity as well as eliminating the bulky external plastic frame found in other masks.
A stainless steel retainer locks the lenses in place and provides added strength to the nose bridge area of the mask.
The new UltraClear Schott Superwite glass lens brings a wide field of view and optical clarity, allowing up to 96% of light transmission thus improving underwater vision. With the great fit completing the combination of function, style, and durability.
An atomic mask prescription is obtainable as prescription lenses can be added to the atomic subframe mask.
- Subframe design
- Unmatched durability and resistance to breakage
- Optical quality, distortion-free UltraClear lenses
- Hydrodynamic styling with no exposed external frame
- Removable lenses for corrective lens options
- Wide vision and low volume
- Great fit
- Squeeze to adjust buckles