The Hera BC from Oceanic comes standard with all the features and durability required of a high-end BC but is built from the ground up for the ladies. The design also incorporates our patented Adjustable Positioning System, rugged yet light-weight
materials, plenty of storage, and 30 lbs (13.6 kg) of integrated weights into what may be the most comfortable, best fitting BC you’ll ever wear.
- Designed specifically for women divers
- Made of 1000D denier Cordura fabric in crucial areas
- Patented Adjustable Positioning System (A.P.S.) track
- Pre-bent welded stainless steel D-rings
- Reinforced contoured shoulders
- QLR4 Integrated Weight System (9 kg) plus dual 5 lbs (2 kg) trim
- Adjustable depth-compensating cummerbund
- Lift capacity: XS 25 lb (11 kg); SM 31 lb (14 kg); MD 35 lb (16 kg);
- LG 42 lb (19 kg)
ADJUSTABLE POSITIONING SYSTEM
The Hera BC incorporates our patented Adjustable Positioning System (A.P.S.) which
guarantees the perfect fit for women of all shapes and sizes.
Save big when you buy as part of a package.
See page 4 for details.