BARE EXPEDITION HD2 TECH DRY DRYSUIT
(MEN'S & WOMEN'S)
LONG LASTING FOR THE MOST ADVENTUROUS DIVES
The Expedition series suit is constructed out of our most durable and abrasion-resistant fabric, with a cut and fit that more closely resembles the X-Mission. We've bolstered this suit with hardwearing features that minimize bulk and improve flexibility and performance in the water for technically demanding dives. Material ratings make it one of the most robust and longest-wearing suits on the market, while simplified seam construction improves the suit's durability and longevity.
A proprietary blend of lightweight and flexible heavy-duty NYLON and CORDURA fabrics improves overall suit durability extending the life of your drysuit. CORDURA Ripstop fabric for additional protection on the lower sleeves, crotch/seat, and lower legs.
- 2MM nylon/smooth skin "Smart Collar" with vented neck drain provides an improved seal with the BARE dry hood
- Low profile valves
- Lightweight low profile plastic dry zipper with protective zipper flap
- Removable inflator valve backer pad reduces discomfort as a result of the "squeeze” at depths
- Anatomically shaped torso, arms, and legs
- Telescoping torso with elastic crotch strap, rear double anchor, and adjustable quick-release front buckle
- Includes 4-point suspenders
- M-PADZ knee protection
- Includes Tech Boots & 2 Expandable Tech/DATA pockets
- Expandable Tech/DATA pockets w/ 5 bungee cords (3 regular / 2 thick)
- 2 needles "felled seam" construction increases seam integrity, is low profile and less prone to abrasion, and finishes for a clean look
- Flexible double taped reinforcement at "critical wear" seam points for added durability
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.