APEKS TECH SHORTS
The Apeks Tech Shorts are a fantastic addition to your thermal protection when extra storage and increased durability is required. These tough neoprene shorts are full of features to enhance your in-water experience and give you the flexibility to carry your extra dive gear. Pair with our Carbon Core rash guard for a complete warm water dive solution.
Can be worn above a dry suit or a wet suit to create additional pocket space, or can be worn alone for use in warm water or other aquatic activities. Ideal for warm water diving conditions where the additional storage of slates, spools, or torches is required while wearing a wet suit. The protective rubber prints on the back reduce friction damage while increasing grip and would be very useful outside of the dive environment, for example on a jet ski or RIB.
- 3mm compressed neoprene makes the shorts comfortable and durable.
- Large drysuit style pockets to allow you to store items such as wetnotes, backup mask and spools.
- Integrated grip bars in the pocket flaps make them easy to open and close while wearing gloves.
- Internal bungee loops inside the pockets lets you clip off all of your back up equipment
- Pockets incorporate a zip on the flap for storing small items such as bolt snaps and spares.
- Liquid fusion seams improve integrity and durability of the seams.
- Protective rubber logo prints reduce damage caused by friction while providing grip when sitting on a RIB.
- Easy adjustable waist band with two hook and loop flaps and adjustable strap with a quick release buckle.
- Made from limestone neoprene.