BARE TRILAM TECH/PRO DRY DRY SUIT
(MEN'S AND WOMEN'S)
LIGHTWEIGHT AND FLEXIBLE
TECH DRY: This drysuit uses our exclusively engineered trilaminate material that is designed to be lighter weight and more flexible than traditional trilaminate. The front entry zipper is low profile and flexible for easy donning.
PRO DRY: Made with our exclusive lightweight and flexible trilaminate material, this drysuit features a low profile rear entry zipper, for a premium fit that minimizes restriction of the diver’s movement, while remaining an economically priced option for the recreational diver.
These two suits are practical and technically sound dry suits for the recreational diver ready to push the boundaries of adventure.
Made with our exclusive engineered butyl trilaminate material
- 2MM nylon/smooth skin "Smart Collar" with vented neck drain provides an improved seal with the BARE dry hood
- Lightweight low profile plastic dry zipper
- Anatomically shaped torso, arms, and legs
- BARE embossed M-PADz knee protection with 2MM neoprene backing providing added padding for comfort
- 2 needles "felled seam" construction increases seam integrity, is low profile and less prone to abrasion, and finishes for a clean look
- Flexible double taped reinforcement at "critical wear" seam points for added durability
- Premium graphics and badging
- Telescoping torso with elastic crotch strap, rear double anchor, and adjustable quick-release front buckle
- Includes suspenders