THE DRYSUIT THAT DOES IT ALL
The Sentry is our latest flagship suit, incorporating thermal and operational capabilities to meet the demands of the commercial or military diver with the flexibility and comfort of a warm water wetsuit. The Sentry is constructed using high-density Yamamoto neoprene, our new and improved No Stitch Technology, and BARE’s latest innovation in torso expansion: Automatic Torso X-Tension system (ATX), that works without the restrictions of a crotch strap.
Our design team has created a suit that delivers the best mix of attributes available in any drysuit on the market today. If you have been looking for the one dry suit that does it all, you've found it.
- Lighter and more flexible abrasion-resistant 2mm hyper-compressed Yamamoto high stretch neoprene
- Piquet/small diamond double jersey exterior laminate for added abrasion resistance
- ATX (Automatic Torso X-Tension System) with built-in suspenders for torso length adjustment, breathability, and easy donning and doffing (with secure chest pocket) - TECH DRY ONLY
- Improved NST (No Stitch Technology) using thicker neoprene and wider tape for more durable seam construction
- Lightweight and low profile YKK plastic dry zipper
- Anatomically-shaped torso, arms, and legs
- 2MM nylon/smooth skin “Smart Collar” with vented neck drain provides an improved seal with the BARE dry hood
- Kevlar kneepads for extra durability and comfort
- Tech Boots
- Two large expandable tech/data pockets (Tech Dry only).
Also available is sizes 2XLShort, 3XLShort, 4XLShort, and 4XL.