SB SYSTEM MID LAYER (TOP & PANT
THE SECOND STAGE IN MOISTURE MANAGEMENT
The advanced stretch breathable compression-resistant fleece provides warmth without bulk. It also maintains insulating values at changing depths allowing the diver’s core temperature to remain stable.
Stretch breathable and compression-resistant made from polyester/spandex antimicrobial fleece. Includes Polarity Power Stretch® technology
• COMPRESSION RESISTANT FLEECE. Exclusively engineered, this is the first and only fleece fabric designed to be worn under a dry suit. Reduces the need for “loft” to create a thermal barrier thereby eliminating a “bulky” undergarment. It also maintains insulating values at changing depths allowing the diver’s core temperature to remain stable.
• High 4-way stretch fleece
• High warmth-to-weight ratio delivers the exact warmth and breathability required for dive applications
• Includes moisture management technology that acts as the second stage
• Includes antimicrobial properties that inhibit bacterial growth, keeping the fabric fresh and providing odor control
• Flat-seam stitching throughout
• Pullover design has no bulky closures that restrict stretch
• Molded comfort collar reduces neck change
• Zippered stretch pockets for key/ID
• Low profile thumb loops to assist in donning
• Lower body constructed of lighter weight fabric to reduce bulk when tucked in
• Elastic waistband with drawstring and cord lock keeps the top in position when crouching
• Zipper fly closes downward to allow for a pee valve relief tube (men’s version only)
• Lycra stirrups keep pants in place when donning a dry suit
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.