M-105 DIGITAL DUAL CHANNEL TRANSCEIVER SURFACE UNIT
M105 Digital DC
The surface operator can easily change from one channel to the other by
pressing a button, distinguishing two different lines of communication
Surface to diver unit.
• Transceiver unit.
• Allows communication with any number of divers wearing wireless
• Direct communication with PTT walkie-talkie.
• Uses 6V DC lead battery. Allows up to 48 hours of operation.
• Can be powered with a 12V DC source.
• Activated only when the antenna is connected to the unit to prevent
unwanted loss of power.
• 10mt (approx. 33ft.) transducer cable length. Available in different
lengths on request.
Long cables may require amplifier mounting.
• Has the addition of a second transceiver channel
• Headphone connection.
• Volume control.
• Water resistant case pressure
• Battery charger.
• Easy to read LED battery
tester which shows the power
status of the battery.
• Transducer cable.
• Audio out cable. (code 8590).
• Headset. (code 8589).
• Tuner for >50 meters M105
Antenna. (code OR008609).
• Splitter for connecting 2
antennas with M105 or M105DC.
• External power cable code 8594
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.