HOLLIS FINGER SPOOL (PLASTIC)
Finger Spools are most often used as a Gap Reel or for Short Distance Exploration. Small and low-profile, a spool fits nicely out of the way in a pocket or clipped off to a D-ring. The holes in the side allow for clipping in a double-ended snap anywhere along the perimeter of the spool to keep the line tight when not in use.
- Available in 100 ft (30 m), and 150 ft (45 m)
- The 100' and 150' Finger Spools are often used for shooting lift bags or as a safety reel
- Smaller spools for safety and jump reels
- The spool fits in a drysuit pocket, utility pocket, or clipped off to a D-ring
- Available in ABS plastic or 304L stainless steel
- #24 white braid cave line
- Stainless double-ended clip included
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.