Hollis' newest flagship first stage is the DCX, designed by divers for divers. Every feature is designed with high performance and superior manufacturing at every step.
The DCX is surrounded by the most durable coating available today, DLC. The DCX was been redesigned to reduce weight while improving the angle of LP and HP ports to maximize hoses routing. Hollis has made it an industry standard to include the 5th LP port making the DCX the diver's first choice for back-mounted doubles, side mount, or even for the recreational diver that demands the same performance as a technical diver.
- Lighter weight
- DLC "industrial" plating - DLC (Diamond-Like Carbon) is a super-hard coating that is by far the most durable coating available today. Superior quality that will outlast any traditional finish.
- Unique over-balanced, diaphragm design - As the diver descends, the over-balancing feature allows the medium pressure gas in the hose to increase at a rate faster than ambient. This results in superior performance at depth.
- 2 HP ports and 5 LP ports for optimum hose routing
- 5th port allows for side-mount or twin cylinder setups
- An environmental dry system keeps water out of the main spring chamber thus preventing ice build-up and keeping salt and contamination out
- Suitable for cold-water use
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.