LENGTH mm 790 (inch 31.1)
WIDTH mm 407 (inch 16)
HEIGHT mm 338 (inch 13,3)
BODY DIAMETER mm 200 (inch 7,67)
WEIGHT WITHOUT BATTERY kg 11,5 (lb 25,4)
WEIGHT WITH BATTERY kg 19 (lb 41.8)
MATERIAL TYPE Tecnopolymers/Polycarbonate
MAX STATIC THRUST N 185 (lb 41.5)
TOP SPEED mt/min 60 (ft/min 197)
MAXIMUM OPERATIONAL DEPTH mt 80 (ft 260)
BUOYANCY/ TRIM Neutral/Neutral
IN-WATER USAGE TEMPERATURE °C -5/+35 (°F +23/+95)
BATTERY TYPE Valve Regulated Lead-Acid (VRLA)
NOMINAL VOLTAGE Volt 24
NOMINAL CAPACITY Wh 360
MAXIMUM RECHARGING TIME h 8
- Battery Gauge
- HD Shaft Seal
- Cleaning and Lubrication Kit
- Tow Leash with bolt snap and bungee
Each SCOOTER is factory tested underwater and only marketed when all necessary tests are passed, including waterproof tests. In the event of flooding (meaning the liquid in which the SCOOTER was submerged enters the watertight case), warranty validity is at the discretion of SUEX. Transport and packaging fees to or from the SUEX offices from non-EU countries shall be borne by the purchaser. Being intended for professional use only, the product and its components (except the batteries for which specific warranty condition are explained in the battery user’s manual) are covered against all manufacturing defects for a period of 2 years (1 year if for professional use) from the date of purchase proven by a sales document. The following exclusion for the warranty applies:
- Non-conform use i.e. use other than that foreseen or illustrated in the manual;
- Negligence attempts to repair or modify the SCOOTER by personnel not expressly authorized by SUEX that jeopardize correct operations or prevent adequate checks and tests to meet repair needs under the warranty;
- Temporarily rented products;
- Scratches or damages to any surface, due to normal product use by the consumer;
- Normal wear or deterioration;
- Damages due to transport falls or accidents.
- Use of non-original or not SUEX approved spare parts.
Use genuine Suex spare parts only. The use of non-original or not-approved by Suex parts voids warranty and waives Suex for any damage/loss consequent to the use of the Suex scooter with non-original spare parts not approved by Suex.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY: SUEX DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES and assumes no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage suffered by any person as a result of the use or misuse of the Products with non-original parts or not approved by Suex such as BATTERIES. SUEX assumes or undertakes NO LIABILITY for any loss or damage suffered as a result of the use, misuse, or reliance on the Products with non-original parts not approved by Suex. Has the Suex SCOOTER serviced by Authorized Suex Service Centers ONLY?
The BATTERIES supplied with Suex Scooters are tested in the factory before delivery to the customer. The original Suex batteries are guaranteed for a period of two years (1 year if for professional use) against manufacturing defects, starting from the purchase confirmed by the sales documentation. The following circumstances constitute exclusion from the guarantee:
- Defects due to damage, incorrect use, accidents, tampering, negligence or neglect maintenance, alterations or repairs carried out by unauthorized persons such as to impair correct functionality or prevent adequate verification and testing by the SUEX assistance service during the request for warranty intervention.
- Defects or damages resulting from using the product in conditions other than those described in the manual.
- Defects or damages deriving from incorrect or missed checks, operations, maintenance, installations, adaptations, unauthorized applications, or from any other alteration or modification of any kind.
- Breakage or damage to cables or connections if not directly due to defects in materials or workmanship.
- Transport damage falls or accidents.
- Defects or damage due to humidity, liquids, or foreign bodies placed inside the battery pack or which have oxidized any part of the BATTERY.
- Decrease in BATTERY capacity and performance caused by the use of the same.
Use only original Suex components. The use of non-original or non-Suex approved components voids Suex’s warranty.
DISCLAIMER: SUEX DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES TO PERSONS AND / OR THINGS following use or abuse of the product with parts that are not original or not approved by Suex. SUEX assumes no responsibility for any loss or damage suffered as a result of improper use or because of products with parts that are not original or not approved by Suex.