HOLLIS 500SE 2ND STAGE REGULATOR + DC7 FIRST STAGE
OLD SCHOOL. NEW TECH.
The 500SE utilizes a servo-controlled valve to provide precision airflow and unparalleled performance for both air and trimix divers in a side exhaust configuration. To achieve this, we have perfected the original "lever-servo valve" we designed 35 years ago. Overbalanced diaphragm
the first stage also provides ideal hose routing for both back mount and
side mount users and optimum performance regardless of depth.
- The pneumatically balanced servo valve system
- Patented Orthodontic Mouthpiece for comfort and reduced jaw fatigue
- Standard with 30" MI Flex® hose
- Easily disassembled without the use of tools and underwater if necessary
- Left or right positioning—no upside-down
- Bolt snap tie-point
- First Stage Configuration: DC7
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.