"Whether it's a technical diver in a cave at 300 ft or a recreational diver on a reef at 40 ft, we only make our regulators one way: to the highest possible standard.
Because lives depend on it." — Bob Hollis
Hollis' newest flagship regulator is the 200LX + DCX Regulator, designed by divers for divers. Every feature is designed with high performance and superior manufacturing at every step. The 200LX can be converted from a right-handed hose configuration to a left-handed hose configuration in a manner of minutes. The valve of the 200LX is “PVD” Industrial Plated.
PVD is a super-hard coating that is by far the most durable coating available today. Superior quality that will outlast any traditional plating. The front metal ring, packing nut and inhalation knob are also “PVD” Plated.
All LX regulators come standard with MI Flex® hoses and orthodontic mouthpieces with dual colour tabs. It comes standard in both YOKE or DIN configuration The LX regulators come standard with the Hollis Lifetime Warranty, 2-Year Service Interval and Free Parts for Life
The LX regulators come standard with the Hollis Lifetime
Warranty, 2-Year Service Interval and Free Parts for Life
- Pneumatically balanced PVD plated brass valve results in smooth, easy breathing
- Reversible demand valve, can be converted from right-handed hose configuration to left-handed hose configuration
- Diver adjustable inhalation knob, allows diver to customize inhalation effort
- Adjustable Dive/Pre-Dive switch: Large Venturi lever has a soft rubber grip, which makes it easy to locate and use
- Ergonomic exhaust channels bubbles away from field of view and reduces exhaust effort
- Improved orthodontic mouthpiece with dual colour tabs
- PVD plated stainless steel metal ring, adjustable knob and Dive/Pre-Dive end cap
- MI Flex® braided hose
- Paired with the new DCX 1st stage
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
- FREE PARTS FOR LIFE
- 2-Year Service Interval with inspection
PHYSICAL VAPOR DEPOSITION (PVD)
Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) is a time tested proven technology that has been used for decades in other industries and is now available for specific Hollis products. PVD is a collective set of processes used to deposit thin layers of material, typically in the range of few nanometres to several micrometres. This state of the art process provides a superior alternative to traditional “Chrome Plating”,
which is environmentally friendly and provides long lasting durability
Delivered on time,excellent product
trusted , good proudect , and you can find good price ,and on time delivery from here.
I've used many brands and styles of regulator and if you're willing to spend a little bit of extra money you won't be disappointed by this one!
Can’t think of anything bad, works well for a great price.
Company communicated well and the product is amazing!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.